Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dry Pond


Along the trail today I startled a rather large goose swimming on a small pond just a few feet away. The lone bird then startled me as it stretched its neck and spread its magnificent wings to take flight. It was quickly joined by its mate and they both complained loudly for several minutes as they flew off to a far-away pond.




This picture is taken in the same location as both a previous post and the Spring Peepers You Tube clip. You can see that the pond has now been drained.

You can check out my latest You Tube 2 minute video clip from Ballard's at April Showers. Someday I may actually get faster at the uploads if I can quit making silly mistakes-- like accidently clicking off the page two minutes before a 22 minute upload is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, suggestions, and thoughts are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!