Monday, April 5, 2010

Forecast: April Showers

The clouds hung around all day, but held off on the rain until I was on the Woodland Trail. My four-legged friend enjoyed the raindrops as the temperature climbed to above 80 this aftermoon. The video posted today on you tube was my feeble attempt at moviemaking and editing. I especially like the sound of the raindrops at the beginning of the movie, and the wind at the end. I'll have to remember not to set my video camera to extra fine recording, as the 4 minute clip took a whopping hour to upload. Click "You Tube Video Clips" in the sidebar of this blog to see the Spring Rain movie. (Note to self-remember to wipe raindrops from camera lens next time.)

Digital still shots are still my favorite, I'll have more of them next time.
The log behind the logo and the snowman is the same one that my family used last summer for a great photo-shoot. Now it just reminds me of a giant Clark bar without the chocolate coating. Or not.











1 comment:

Your comments, suggestions, and thoughts are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!