Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frosty Seeds

Oh, it is still so cold. The wind chill was 6 above when I went for my morning walk.  This picture was taken on the Wetland Prairie Trail  with a frozen pond in the background. Those 100 degree F. days of summer seem so far away. As many are talking about the winter doldrums, I always feel so refreshed after a walk on the trails. The woods are there for renewal  of the soul... in any season....and I encourage families and individuals to get out and use the state or public parks and trails.


If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome
 Anne Bradstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, suggestions, and thoughts are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!