Saturday, August 13, 2011

For Any Fellow Dog-Lovers

 Sweet New Puppy

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams


     Not the normal scenic picture here, but this little thing joined our household last spring. Right in the middle of all the commotion with my eye surgeries, Pepper Gizmo was just over three pounds when I brought her home. 
     This picture was taken when she was about four months old, still hardly bigger than the dog toy she is seen playing with. Photographing her is very difficult as she seldom ever sits still.
      When I was planning on adopting a second dog, I assumed I would get a dog big enough to go on hikes with me, not one so small! But when I held this pup, the runt of an "accidental litter" of two mixed breed dogs of a friend, I knew she would be coming home with me. And she did; she moved in and stole my heart. She is now eight months old, and is still only as big as a small cat.
     I'll try to post more nature pictures next time, just wanted to share this with any dog-loving bloggers out there.
     Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet dog :-)))

    I have the big one, Bouvier des Flandres. Her name is Debra. I love her so much.
    Kisses - ewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog, nice images -- and what a big, beautiful dog Debra is! Thanks for stopping by ewarub :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute puppy!
    And beautiful quote.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dog lover here
    this one is a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, suggestions, and thoughts are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!