Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Isn't Snow Fun Anymore?

I didn't even want to walk across this bridge and disturb the fluffy snow. It was too pretty. Nothing in the entire park had been disturbedd. In fact, since school was cancelled for the second day, I was sure the local children must be having fun with the snow, but I hadn't seen anyone out. Some industrious teens did stop by my house to see if I wanted any snow shovling done, but I declined. I figured I could use the exercise myself. But seriously, where are the snowmen, the sledders, and the forts --like I built when I was a kid? Something makes me think that computers and video games have taken the fun out of a snowy day. If not that, then what?
To see more great pictures around the world,
visit SkyWatch Friday and That's My World Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. WATER SEEKERS

    See the water seekers go
    Up and down and two and fro,
    Looking for a drop or two
    Of wet stuff to share with you!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Guadalajara Fountain

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, suggestions, and thoughts are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!